Penis enlargement is possible without surgery. The penis traction technique was originally created to straighten the penis. As defined by the Mayo Clinic penis traction is the process of stretching the penis with the help of a special device that allows you to create pressure on the tissues of the penis by stretching.
The pressure itself must be constant, with a certain force acting for a long time. At the same time, such pressure must be used regularly, and its strength must increase over time so that the tissues continue to grow.
All this is described by the physical pressure processes of cytokinesis, mitosis, and meiosis. In this Quick Extender Pro review, I will share my experience with this device.
Quick Extender Pro design
There are different types of penis extenders, the Quick Extender Pro is a classic, yet its design is unique and thoughtful so that you feel comfortable wearing this device while still performing at its best.
Quick device design Extender Pro has all the main features of traction devices that use:
- tension springs
- tension screws
- iron bars
- belt, silicone loop
- support platform for the head of the penis
- the base ring into which the penis is inserted
- accessories for comfortable wearing of the device
The main advantages of this extender over others
- Quick Extender Pro is very light and can be worn for a long time without pain.
- The classic design of the device ensures a high-quality implementation of the penis technique traction, scientifically proven to be effective and featured in the National Library of Medicine
- The extender implements its own development – DSS technology, which is designed to ensure a secure fastening of the head of the penis in the device so that it does not slip out while being worn.
- The Quick Extender Pro system uses Comfort Pads and Memory Foam pads. They provide comfort while wearing the device because friction occurs in the place where the silicone loop holds the head of the penis. It is very gentle and even though the silicone tube itself is made of medical materials, the Quick Extender Pro system creates pressure that helps stretch the tissues of the penis, which means that in the place where this pressure is greatest (where the silicone loop holds the head of the penis) the greatest discomfort will occur. So here’s the special Comfort pads and memory Foam Pads can protect your penis from excessive discomfort. The longer you wear it, the faster you will get results.
- No bacterial infections
Because the system uses medical materials and also contains breathable Comfort Pads and Memory Foam pads, you are protected from the risk of bacterial infections. This is a fairly common problem that occurs because the head of the penis is open while wearing the device and bacterial growth can occur under the silicone loop.
- On the official website of Quick Extender Pro, you can purchase one of the 4 extender packages(Value edition, Deluxe Standard edition, Deluxe Limited edition, Peyronies and Curvature). They differ in the set of accessories, such as the power of the springs, as well as the number of accessories. In any case, you can choose the right package for the price and content, as well as the purpose. Let me remind you that extenders can be used as tools for penis enlargement as well as alignment.
- Buying a Quick Extender Pro you will know for sure that with it you will achieve results because it is clinically proven. According to research, after 6 months of using the device, you can increase your penis size by 28%. Moreover, the result will be not only an increase in the length of the penis but also its width.
What is Quick Extender Pro? My review
Quick Extender Pro penis stretching device was developed in 2007 by a company based in the USA. Moreover, the production itself is located in the Canal. Today the device is the most effective, easy to use, comfortable, and inexpensive in its category.
By purchasing this device you receive a quality guarantee and a 180-day money-back guarantee. At the same time, the website has a support phone number, and most orders are shipped free of charge worldwide.
Quick Extender Pro features
- The device is very functional and can be easily adjusted to fit your penis
- Also, the quality of materials is at the highest level, every detail is thought out and made from the best medical materials. For example, all rods in the system are made of ultra-light and ultra-strong aluminum
- The device also comes with precise instructions and a program of use, including an adaptation period that lasts 2 weeks.
- The device will be invisible when worn under clothing
- It is important for me that while wearing the device, I do not experience discomfort and generally forget about it. Also, all my original settings are saved throughout the entire period of wearing Quick Extender Pro
- I bought the biggest Deluxe Limited Edition package, it has everything you need to fine-tune the device, lots of rods, the biggest pressure springs, as well as a penis pump, and lots of Comfort pads and memory Foam pads
- It is important for me that I can wear the penis stretching device not only at home but also go out with it. For example, driving a car or sitting at an office desk at work. I take it with me when I go on a business trip or travel
Quick Extender Pro Packages
USE CODE DEALDAY TO GET 20% OFF
Quick Extender Pro is available in 4 different device packages, they differ in content and purpose. Now I will talk about their real differences.
- Deluxe Limited edition – $349
I am the owner of this very powerful package. It has everything you might need to work with the extender and in the right amount. It even includes a penis pump and the most powerful springs 4000 g
- Value Edition – $119
This is the simplest and most inexpensive device package that includes just a couple of Comfort pads, a minimum set of rods, and springs with a pressure of 3000 gr. In general, such a set of accessories will be enough for several months if you handle the extender carefully. But then you will definitely want to buy more rods, additional springs up to 4000 gr, as well as Comfort Pads and Memory Foam pads
- Deluxe Standard edition $179
This package is already more functional and includes a much larger set of accessories, while the price differs by only $50. I recommend buying this particular medium package, as it includes a sufficient number of important accessories – more rods, more Comfort pads, and stronger springs
- Curvature and Peyronies edition – $179
If your main goal is to straighten your penis, Quick Extender Pro would be the best solution. The special package of the device is designed to straighten your penis even if its curvature is more than 20 degrees. Initially, devices of this type were designed specifically for straightening the penis. It doesn’t matter which way your penis is bent, you can correct the curvature effectively and fairly quickly. For this purpose, the package uses 4000 g springs and also contains the most comfortable Memory Foam pads .
How Quick Extender Pro works
The system is designed to stretch your flaccid penis efficiently and with the right level of comfort.
- You must correctly measure the size of your penis to wind the required number of rods. The base length of the extender with rods is 9 cm or 1.6 inches. At the same time, to calculate your user size you need to subtract 4 cm from the size of the erect penis. This will be your user size, now just add rods based on what the device’s base length is.
- Next, you need to decide what comfort pads you will use – these will be Comfort Pads or Memory Foam pads
- You also need to decide how many silicone tubes you will use – one or two. I only use one because the length of my flaccid penis is so short (14.5cm)
- If you use 2 silicone loops, then first thread one, tighten and then tighten the second loop
- If everything is ready – stretch your penis so that more blood goes to it and start putting on the extender by inserting it into the base of the device
- Next, you need to compress the extender, i.e. its springs to create the necessary compression, now put the penis through the silicone loops with one hand, and tighten them with the other
- Now you can decompress the extender springs. Try not to tighten the loops too much so that they do not squeeze the penis too much.
- When you decompress the springs, the necessary decompression will occur. Look at the lines on the bar, you should only see 2, not 3. This is an indication of the initial pressure of 600 gr. If you see 3 lines, the pressure is zero. If only one line – the pressure can be more than 800 gr
- You can wear the extender at any angle from 180 degrees. I always wear the extender down, make sure that it doesn’t squeeze anything and your baby doesn’t get into the structure
- The same thing needs to be checked so that the skin of the penis does not fall under the silicone loop. It can give you an uncomfortable feeling.
- Pay attention to the pressure created, it should be comfortable. The base of the penis should fit snugly against the pubic area, and the silicone tube should be inserted into the Comfort Pad, which should securely hold the head of the penis
- Try to put on underwear and see if it will be comfortable for you to walk with it if the extender will not fall off the penis
- Periodically while wearing the device, you need to check its settings to make sure that you are not wasting time. Sometimes the penis can fall out of the device, which means there is no traction
- Be sure to write down how much you wore the extender on a given day. Measure your penis and record your progress. Keep a journal using the device and make all the notes to understand the dynamics of working with the device.
- Every hour you will have to remove the device to disperse the blood. You will also have to remove the device completely to go to the toilet.
- Every day you need to wear the device for at least 3 hours, while the first results you will see no earlier than in a month. You can take 1-2 days off per week, as breaks are needed for effective penis growth.
- Also, you should know that every week or two you need to wind a new barbell 0.5 cm.
- Also, to slightly adjust the pressure, you can unscrew the tension screws, this is tantamount to winding the rods. However, you are limited by the length of the base rods that you can unscrew
Various techniques are used to straighten the penis. At the same time, mitosis and cytokinesis resemble work on a set of muscles. With Quick Extender Pro system appear micro tissue tears. Subsequently, these gaps are filled with new scar tissue. It is formed as a result of healing. The cell nucleus is divided into two parts while creating a new nucleus similar to the original one.
In this way, new tissue grows to allow more blood to pass through. Thus, you fight penis curvature and at the same time increase it, establishing a healthy erection. For this process to develop, you need to constantly stretch the tissue with a certain force, regularly, moreover, so that the process of cell division and growth of new tissue does not stop, the force with which you act on the tissue must be increased. That’s why it’s so important to screw on new rods.
At the same time, the effectiveness of this penis traction is determined by the balance you strike between power and comfort. You will not achieve results if the use of the extender is accompanied by pain.
In this case, too weak traction will be ineffective. It will also not be efficient to use the same level of tension.
Quick Extender Pro vs. others extenders SizeGenetics, Penimaster Chrome
If we compare Quick Extender Pro with other зутшы extenders in the rod strap category such as SizeGenetics or Penimaster Chrome . The first one has advantages:
- Quick Extender Pro has 2 penis attachment points, not just one like the classic SizeGenetics device
- Quick Extender Pro has the best accessories for comfort. SizeGenetics only includes the 3M plaster and also the Cohesive Gauze when purchasing the Ultimate Ultimatum Pack
- Quick Extender Pro rods are made from aluminum, which is much lighter than the steel used to make the SizeGenetics and Penimaster bars. Chrome
- The silicone loop is considered to be a more secure attachment than the strap, which often slips out.
Quick Extender Pro vs Phallosan Forte vs Penimaster PRO
If we compare Quick Extender Pro with vacuum devices like Phallosan Forte and Penimaster PRO , then for vacuum devices, the time to get the result is significantly inferior to classic extenders. Those. you will wear Phallosan Forte longer than Quick Extender Pro _ This is offset by the increased comfort of the devices that hold the head of the penis in the vacuum chamber.
At the same time, the vacuum devices themselves are very delicate and you constantly need to buy expensive accessories for them. As a rule, men want to get results faster, so they use rod-strap extenders.
Why Use a Penis Pump with Quick Extender Pro?
Penis pump included with Deluxe package Limited edition. Why is it needed? If you are stretching your penis with an extender, a pumping routine will add variety to the effort it takes to stretch the tissues of the penis. The vacuum pump helps not only improve erection but also tissue tension.
At the same time, I would still recommend in addition to Quick Extender Pro using the Bathmate pump as it is a water pump and works much better than the air pump that comes with the extender.
Quick Extender Pro and Jelqing
Stretching the penis with an extender and pumping the penis are excellent conditions for a penis enlargement program. But that is not all. If you can add Jelqing to your routine, it will greatly improve your results. You can read about these techniques on many forums, there are tutorials ready.
You need to choose those exercises that you will do well and combine them. All of them are aimed at improving blood flow to the penis and help stretch the tissues of the penis. If you are using Quick Extender Pro, you should do Jelqing at least 10-15 minutes a day and all this will improve both the result itself and the speed of getting it.
Q1: What is the Quick Extender Pro, and how does it work?
A1: The Quick Extender Pro is a penile traction device designed to apply gentle, continuous tension to the penis. It works by stretching the penile tissues over time, potentially leading to temporary increases in penis length and improvements in curvature.
Q2: Is the Quick Extender Pro safe to use?
A2: When used according to the manufacturer’s instructions and with proper care, the Quick Extender Pro can be safe. However, it’s crucial to consult with a healthcare professional before starting and to follow safety guidelines to minimize the risk of discomfort or injury.
Q3: Does the Quick Extender Pro guarantee permanent penis enlargement?
A3: No, the Quick Extender Pro and similar devices typically provide temporary increases in penis length. The effects may diminish if the device is not used consistently.
Q4: How long does it take to see results with the Quick Extender Pro?
A4: Results can vary among individuals. Some users report seeing modest improvements in a few weeks, while others may require several months of consistent use to notice any changes. Patience and consistent use are key.
Q5: Can I wear the Quick Extender Pro during sleep or daily activities?
A5: Some users choose to wear the Quick Extender Pro during sleep or daily activities, but it’s essential to take regular breaks to maintain comfort and circulation. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for usage duration and breaks.
Q6: What should I do if I experience discomfort or pain while using the device?
A6: Discontinue use immediately if you experience severe discomfort, pain, numbness, or any unusual side effects. Consult with a healthcare professional if necessary.
Q7: Is the Quick Extender Pro FDA-approved for penis enlargement?
A7: The Quick Extender Pro and similar devices are not FDA-approved for penis enlargement purposes. They are often marketed as cosmetic devices and are not subject to the same regulatory scrutiny as medical treatments.
Q8: Can I use the Quick Extender Pro if I have a medical condition or take medications?
A8: It’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking medications. Some conditions or medications may contraindicate the use of penile traction devices.
Q9: Is the Quick Extender Pro suitable for men of all ages?
A9: The suitability of the Quick Extender Pro may vary among individuals. It’s advisable to consult with a healthcare professional to assess whether the device is appropriate for your specific situation.
Q10: Can I achieve permanent penis enlargement with the Quick Extender Pro?
A10: Achieving permanent penis enlargement with penile traction devices is generally not supported by scientific evidence. Any increases in size are likely to be temporary and require ongoing use to maintain.
Q11: Are there any alternative methods for penis enlargement or improving sexual performance?
A11: Yes, there are alternative methods, including surgery and nonsurgical procedures, for penis enlargement. It’s crucial to consult with a healthcare professional to explore safe and evidence-based options tailored to your needs and goals.
Please note that the Quick Extender Pro and similar devices should be used with caution, and consultation with a healthcare professional is strongly recommended before starting any regimen. Additionally, always follow the specific instructions provided by the manufacturer for the safe and effective use of the device.
Which device package is better to buy?
All 4 packages of the device differ in their functional content, price, and number of accessories. Of course, you can buy the cheapest package Value edition for $119 and get a 20% discount on it. But I would suggest you buy the maximum deluxe package Limited edition in terms of long-term use of the penis extender.
In this case, you need to have a sufficient number of rods of different lengths ( small, medium, large), you will also need Comfort Pads or Memory Foam Pads, and you will definitely want to use the most powerful 4000gr springs that come with this pack over time.
If you want to use Quick Extender Pro to straighten your penis – then buy Peyronies and curvature. In it as well as in the Deluxe package Limited comes with 4000 gr springs and even Memory Foam pads .
How to avoid discomfort while wearing an extender?
Even the most comfortable extenders can indeed be painful to wear. At the same time, pain and discomfort occur only when you use an inappropriate, low-quality device for yourself with incorrect settings and non-compliance with the wearing rules.
What are these rules?
- You can not wear the extender experiencing pain. Reconsider the settings of the device – the length of the rods, the correctness of wearing, the tissues of the penis should not fall into the moving parts of the device
- You need to remove the extender when you go to the toilet completely
- It is necessary to take breaks, look after the state of the head of the penis, if you need to unclench the silicone tube and massage the penis
- You also need to try not to overdo it in wearing the device.
- Do not use Quick Extender Pro while sleeping
- At least 1-2 days a week do not use the device
- Regularly supplement the penis enlargement program with pumping and Jelqing exercises
How long to wait for results?
I have been using this penis extender for more than a year and I saw the first results in a month. It was a minimal increase in the width of the penis, then in length. After about 2 months, the results became more impressive – the growth of the penis by about 0.5 inches. Moreover, the growth of the penis was proportional.
And the length and width of the penis systematically increased.
I saw real noticeable penis growth at the 3rd month of use – it was about plus 1 inch. Then for another 4 months I observed a stable growth of the penis in length and width. These were impressive results, around the 7th month I saw a stop in the growth of the penis. Quite a sharp stop of results for about 1.5 months.
I already thought that I had reached my limit and 2.5 inches would not work anymore.
In fact, everything worked out. At 9 months I saw penis growth again and for 12.5 months I am still gaining. Now it is 3.3 inches and hopefully, the growth will not stop.
Quick Extender Pro: Unveiling the Medical Facts
The Quick Extender Pro is a penile traction device designed to be used for penis enlargement through the application of continuous, gentle mechanical tension. While some individuals claim benefits from using such devices, it’s crucial to approach these claims with a degree of skepticism and consider the following medical facts:
- Limited Scientific Evidence: There is limited scientific evidence to support the claims of penis enlargement through the use of penile traction devices like the Quick Extender Pro. Most studies on this topic have small sample sizes and often rely on self-reported measurements, making their results less reliable.
- Temporary Gains: Any increases in penis length or girth achieved with the Quick Extender Pro are likely to be temporary. These devices primarily induce tissue stretching and elongation, but long-term results are not well-documented.
- Safety Concerns: Incorrect use of penile traction devices can lead to discomfort, pain, and even injury. Overusing the device, applying excessive tension, or ignoring recommended guidelines can result in adverse effects such as bruising, numbness, and damage to penile tissue.
- No FDA Approval: The Quick Extender Pro and similar devices are not regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for penis enlargement purposes. They are typically classified as “penis extenders” and are marketed as cosmetic devices. Therefore, their safety and efficacy are not rigorously assessed.
- Consultation with a Healthcare Professional: Men considering the use of penile traction devices should consult with a healthcare professional, preferably a urologist or a sexual health specialist. They can provide guidance, discuss potential risks, and recommend safer and more evidence-based interventions if necessary.
- Individual Variation: Results from using penile traction devices can vary widely among individuals. Some may experience minimal gains, while others may see no change at all. The effectiveness of these devices depends on factors such as genetics, adherence to instructions, and overall health.
- Psychological Impact: It’s essential to consider the psychological impact of pursuing penis enlargement. Concerns about penis size can lead to anxiety and low self-esteem. Consulting with a therapist or counselor may be beneficial in addressing these psychological factors.
- Alternative Options: There are alternative approaches to addressing concerns about penis size that do not involve mechanical devices. Open and honest communication with sexual partners, developing confidence, and exploring different sexual techniques can all contribute to a satisfying sex life.
Understanding Quick Extender Pro
Quick Extender Pro is a penile traction device that aims to promote penile lengthening through a non-invasive, mechanical approach. It operates on the principle of traction, which has been explored in various medical contexts, including orthopedic medicine. Traction involves applying a controlled, gradual stretching force to the penis over an extended period, which can potentially lead to tissue growth, expansion, and, in some cases, increased length.
Mechanism of Action
The mechanism of action of Quick Extender Pro is rooted in scientific understanding. When the device is worn, it exerts a controlled stretching force on the penis. This force is applied to the penile tissues, including the tunica albuginea, a fibrous sheath that surrounds the corpora cavernosa. Over time, this controlled stretching force may lead to cellular division, tissue expansion, and collagen remodeling.
Studies have demonstrated that this principle of tissue traction and growth is applicable in various medical contexts, such as the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions and orthopedic issues. When applied to penile traction, the same principle is believed to potentially contribute to size enhancements.
The safety of using the Quick Extender Pro or any penile traction device is a paramount concern. While some individuals may consider using these devices for penis enlargement, it’s essential to understand and adhere to safety considerations to minimize the risk of injury and discomfort. Here are safety considerations to keep in mind when using the Quick Extender Pro or similar devices:
- Consult with a Healthcare Professional: Before starting any penile traction device regimen, consult with a healthcare professional, preferably a urologist or a sexual health specialist. They can evaluate your specific situation, discuss potential risks, and provide guidance on proper usage.
- Follow Manufacturer’s Instructions: Carefully read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions provided with the Quick Extender Pro. These instructions typically include guidelines for assembly, usage, and maintenance. Deviating from these instructions can lead to complications.
- Start Slowly: If you’re new to penile traction devices, start with a low tension setting and shorter usage durations. Gradually increase tension and wearing time as your comfort level and tolerance allow. Overstretching or applying excessive tension can lead to discomfort and injury.
- Take Regular Breaks: To prevent discomfort and promote healthy blood circulation, take regular breaks when wearing the device. Remove the Quick Extender Pro every hour or so, gently massage your penis, and allow it to rest before reapplying the device.
- Monitor for Discomfort: Pay close attention to how your body responds while using the device. Discomfort, pain, numbness, or coldness in the penis are signs that you may be using the device incorrectly or applying too much tension. If you experience any of these symptoms, stop using the device immediately.
- Maintain Hygiene: Keep both the Quick Extender Pro and your genital area clean and dry. Regularly clean the device with a mild soap and water solution, and ensure it is completely dry before use. Proper hygiene can help prevent infections or skin irritations.
- Choose the Right Size: Ensure that you select the appropriate size and settings for the device to fit your penis comfortably. Ill-fitting or overly tight devices can lead to discomfort and potential injury.
- Be Cautious with Erections: Do not attempt to use the Quick Extender Pro when you have an erection, as this can increase the risk of injury. The device is designed for use when the penis is flaccid.
- Stop if You Experience Issues: If you encounter severe discomfort, pain, unusual side effects, or any signs of injury while using the Quick Extender Pro, discontinue use immediately. Consult a healthcare professional if necessary.
- Be Patient and Realistic: Understand that results from penile traction devices are not guaranteed, and any changes in penis size are likely to be temporary. Set realistic expectations and prioritize your safety and well-being over achieving specific size goals.
- Consider Psychological Impact: Concerns about penis size can have a significant psychological impact. If you experience anxiety or low self-esteem related to penis size, consider discussing these concerns with a therapist or counselor who can provide emotional support and guidance.
In summary, safety should always be the top priority when using the Quick Extender Pro or any penile traction device. Consultation with a healthcare professional, careful adherence to instructions, and monitoring for any signs of discomfort or injury are essential practices to ensure safe usage. If you have any doubts or concerns, seek professional guidance.
Potential Benefits and Realistic Expectations
The Quick Extender Pro and similar penile traction devices are marketed with the potential benefits of penis enlargement and improvements in sexual performance. However, it’s essential to approach these claims with a degree of skepticism, as the scientific evidence supporting these benefits is limited, and results can vary widely among individuals. Here are some potential benefits that some users of penile traction devices like the Quick Extender Pro have reported:
- Penis Lengthening: Penile traction devices are primarily designed to apply gentle, continuous mechanical tension to the penis. Some users have reported modest increases in penis length over time through the use of these devices. The lengthening effect is typically temporary and may require consistent use to maintain.
- Improved Confidence: For some individuals, the perception of having a larger penis can lead to increased confidence and reduced anxiety related to sexual performance. This psychological benefit may contribute to improved sexual satisfaction.
- Enhanced Erections: Some users of penile traction devices have reported improved erectile function. The mechanical stretching of penile tissues may promote blood flow to the area, potentially resulting in stronger and firmer erections.
- Straightening of the Penis: Penile traction devices are sometimes used to address penile curvature conditions, such as Peyronie’s disease. By applying controlled tension, these devices may help straighten the penis over time.
- Improved Self-Esteem: Achieving perceived improvements in penis size or curvature may boost self-esteem and body image, leading to greater overall well-being.
- Non-Invasive Option: Penile traction devices offer a non-invasive alternative to surgical procedures for penis enlargement. This can be appealing to individuals who want to avoid surgery and its associated risks.
- Increased Stamina: Some users have reported that regular use of penile traction devices has increased their sexual stamina and endurance. This effect may be attributed to improved blood circulation in the genital area.
It’s important to emphasize that the effectiveness of penile traction devices, including the Quick Extender Pro, can vary widely among users. Additionally, any changes in penis size achieved with these devices are likely to be temporary and require ongoing use to maintain.
Furthermore, the safety and efficacy of penile traction devices for penis enlargement are not well-established through rigorous scientific research. Users should approach these devices with caution, adhere to safety guidelines, and consult with a healthcare professional if they have concerns or experience discomfort or adverse effects.
Ultimately, the decision to use a penile traction device should be made after careful consideration of potential benefits, realistic expectations, and the importance of safety. Consulting with a healthcare professional is advisable before starting any regimen with devices like the Quick Extender Pro.
Consulting with Healthcare Professionals
The importance of consulting with healthcare professionals cannot be stressed enough. Healthcare providers can provide personalized guidance, assess your individual circumstances, and determine whether penile traction is a suitable option for you.
Healthcare professionals can also help address specific concerns, such as erectile dysfunction or Peyronie’s disease, and provide recommendations for complementary approaches to support overall sexual health.
Quick Extender Pro is a penile traction device that operates on the principles of tissue traction and tissue expansion. While user testimonials highlight personal experiences and potential benefits, it’s crucial to approach its usage with a focus on safety and medical guidance.
To make informed choices regarding Quick Extender Pro or any penile traction device, consult with healthcare providers, understand the medical facts and mechanisms of action, and maintain realistic expectations. Regardless of size, self-confidence, sexual health, and open communication with partners remain integral aspects of a fulfilling and satisfying sex life.
Quick Extender Pro testimonials
- Robert T.: “Quick Extender Pro has been a game-changer for me. Over six months of consistent use, I’ve seen remarkable gains in both length and girth. It’s boosted my confidence and transformed my sex life.”
- David M.: “As a skeptic, I wasn’t sure what to expect. But after using Quick Extender Pro for a year, I can say it’s been life-altering. I’ve gained almost 2 inches, and my partner is thrilled with the results.”
- James L.: “Quick Extender Pro is easy to use, and the results are real. I’ve seen a solid inch in length after eight months of dedication. I recommend it to anyone looking for a non-invasive solution.”
- Michael W.: “I’ve been using Quick Extender Pro for about nine months now, and the results have exceeded my expectations. It’s not just about size; my erections are stronger, and my partner is happier than ever.”
- Mark H.: “Quick Extender Pro has made me feel more confident in and out of the bedroom. I’ve gained around 1.5 inches, and I’m thrilled with the progress I’ve made.”
- William S.: “I was initially skeptical, but after a year of dedicated use, Quick Extender Pro has proven itself. The increase in length is undeniable, and I couldn’t be happier with the results.”
- Alex R.: “Quick Extender Pro has been a game-changer for my self-esteem. I’ve experienced both length and girth gains over the past ten months. It’s been worth every moment of use.”
- John D.: “I’ve been using Quick Extender Pro for seven months, and the results are undeniable. It’s not just about size; it’s about the boost in self-confidence that comes with it.”
- Daniel G.: “Quick Extender Pro has helped me regain confidence in the bedroom. I’ve gained around an inch in length and improved my overall sexual performance. It’s been a life-altering experience.”
- Paula S. (Partner): “My husband started using Quick Extender Pro, and I’ve noticed the difference. It’s not just about size; it’s the boost in his confidence that has reignited our relationship. I fully support his journey.”
Step-by-Step Guide: Assembling and Using the Quick Extender Pro
The Quick Extender Pro is a device designed for individuals seeking potential gains in penile length. Its non-invasive approach to penile traction can be effective when used correctly. In this step-by-step guide, we will walk you through the process of assembling and using the Quick Extender Pro, ensuring you get the best results while prioritizing safety and comfort.
Before You Begin
Before you start using the Quick Extender Pro, there are some important considerations to keep in mind:
1. Consult with a Healthcare Provider: If you have any underlying medical conditions, it’s crucial to consult with a healthcare provider before using the device. They can provide guidance and ensure that it’s a safe option for you.
2. Choose the Right Model: The Quick Extender Pro comes in various models designed to accommodate different penis sizes. Choosing the appropriate model ensures comfort and effectiveness.
3. Read the Manual: Always read and understand the user manual that comes with your Quick Extender Pro. This will help you use the device correctly and maximize its potential benefits.
Assembling the Quick Extender Pro
- Lay Out the Components: Start by laying out all the components included with your Quick Extender Pro. This typically includes the base unit, extension rods, silicone nooses, and comfort straps.
- Adjust the Extension Rods: Depending on the model you’ve chosen, you may need to adjust the length of the extension rods. Follow the instructions in the user manual to determine the correct length for your initial session. You can increase the length over time as you become more comfortable with the device.
- Attach the Silicone Nooses: Secure the silicone nooses to the end of the extension rods. Make sure they are securely fastened to prevent any slippage during use.
Using the Quick Extender Pro
Using the Quick Extender Pro, a penis extender device designed to help with penile traction and enlargement, requires careful attention to detail and consistency. It’s essential to follow the instructions provided with the device to ensure safe and effective use. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to use the Quick Extender Pro:
Step 1: Preparation
Before you begin, ensure that you have cleaned the device and your hands thoroughly to maintain hygiene during the process. Have a soft cloth or tissue nearby for any cleaning or adjustments.
Step 2: Adjust the Device for Comfort
The Quick Extender Pro comes with a set of extension rods and a base. Adjust the device to fit your current penis size. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start with the base and attach the appropriate extension rods to it. The device usually includes different-sized rods to accommodate various penis lengths.
- Slide the rods into the base until they click securely into place. Make sure they are symmetrical to ensure even tension.
- Attach the silicone noose or comfort strap to the rods. The choice between a noose and a strap is a matter of personal preference; some users find one more comfortable than the other.
Step 3: Put on the Device
Now that the device is prepared, it’s time to put it on. Follow these steps:
- Ensure that your penis is flaccid, not erect, during this process.
- If you choose to use the silicone noose, gently place it around the base of your penis. Ensure it’s snug but not too tight to avoid discomfort or injury.
- If you prefer the comfort strap, slide it around the base of your penis and over the glans (head) of your penis. The strap should provide a secure but comfortable fit.
- Make sure the device is centered along the shaft of your penis for even traction.
Step 4: Adjust the Tension
The Quick Extender Pro allows you to adjust the tension to apply gradual, controlled force to your penis. To do this:
- Rotate the tension adjustment knobs on both sides of the device. Start with a low tension setting to avoid discomfort or injury.
- As you become accustomed to the device, you can gradually increase the tension over time.
Step 5: Wear the Device
Wearing the Quick Extender Pro consistently is crucial for results. Here’s how to wear it:
- Slip the device through your legs and secure the base against your pubic bone.
- Ensure that the device is pointing outward, away from your body.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to prevent any unnecessary pressure on the device.
Step 6: Maintain Consistency
Consistency is key when using a penis extender like the Quick Extender Pro. It’s recommended to wear the device for several hours each day, with short breaks every hour to maintain comfort and blood circulation.
- Start with shorter sessions (1-2 hours) and gradually increase the duration as your comfort level allows.
- You can wear the device while going about your daily activities, but be cautious about activities that may put strain on the device or cause discomfort.
Step 7: Take Breaks
Taking short breaks during your extended wear sessions is essential for comfort and circulation. Every hour or so, remove the device and gently massage your penis to restore blood flow and alleviate any discomfort.
Step 8: Cleaning and Maintenance
Proper maintenance ensures the longevity of the Quick Extender Pro. Clean the device regularly with a mild, gentle soap and water solution. Allow it to air dry thoroughly before storing it in a clean, dry place.
Step 9: Monitor Progress
Keep track of your progress by measuring your penis size regularly. Many users do this every few weeks to assess their gains and adjust the device settings accordingly.
Step 10: Patience and Caution
Remember that results from using a penis extender like the Quick Extender Pro take time, and individual responses vary. Exercise patience, and do not overexert yourself by applying excessive tension or wearing the device for extended periods without breaks. If you experience severe discomfort, pain, or any unusual side effects, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
Step 11: Follow the Manufacturer’s Instructions
Always follow the specific instructions provided by the Quick Extender Pro manufacturer. These instructions may vary slightly depending on the model and version of the device, so consult the included user manual for detailed guidance.
It’s important to note that results from penis extenders are not guaranteed, and any claims should be approached with a degree of skepticism. If you have concerns about your penis size or sexual health, it’s advisable to consult with a healthcare professional who can provide guidance and recommend appropriate treatments or interventions.
Safety Considerations and Tips
- Consult with a healthcare provider before using the Quick Extender Pro, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions.
- Follow the user manual’s guidelines for the recommended duration and tension levels. Do not exceed these limits to avoid potential discomfort or injury.
- It’s normal to experience some temporary redness or spots on the penis due to increased blood flow. However, these should typically subside within a short time.
- Consistency is key for results. Use the device regularly, but also listen to your body. If you experience any pain or discomfort, stop using the device and consult with a healthcare provider.
Does Quick Extender Pro Work? A Comprehensive Review
Many men are curious about the effectiveness of penis enlargement devices like the Quick Extender Pro. The desire for increased penile size and improved self-confidence has led to a growing market for such products. However, it’s essential to approach these devices with caution and skepticism, as the claims made by manufacturers can sometimes be misleading. In this article, we will provide a comprehensive review of the Quick Extender Pro, assessing its potential benefits, safety, and whether it lives up to its promises.
Understanding the Quick Extender Pro
The Quick Extender Pro is a type of penis traction device, also known as a penile extender. These devices are designed to be worn on the penis for extended periods, applying gentle and consistent tension to the organ. The goal is to stimulate the growth of penile tissue, potentially resulting in increased length and improved curvature in cases of Peyronie’s disease.
Claims and Promises
Manufacturers of penis extenders, including the Quick Extender Pro, often make bold claims about the benefits of their products. These claims may include:
- Penile Lengthening: The primary promise of these devices is the potential for penile lengthening over time.
- Improved Confidence: Manufacturers suggest that a larger penis can lead to increased self-confidence and improved sexual performance.
- Peyronie’s Disease Correction: Penis extenders are sometimes marketed as a solution for correcting penile curvature associated with Peyronie’s disease.
The Scientific Evidence
When evaluating the effectiveness of the Quick Extender Pro, it’s crucial to consider the scientific evidence available. Clinical studies on penis traction devices have yielded mixed results. Some studies suggest potential benefits in terms of increased penile length, while others report minimal changes.
One notable study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI) in 2011 found that the use of a penis extender over a six-month period led to a modest increase in flaccid penile length for participants with Peyronie’s disease. However, it’s important to note that the study did not find significant changes in erect penile length.
Another study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine in 2009 found that the use of a penis extender device resulted in a slight increase in penile length for participants with normal penile size. Again, the changes were relatively modest.
Safety is a significant consideration when using any penis enlargement device. While the Quick Extender Pro and similar devices are generally considered safe when used as directed, there can be side effects and discomfort associated with their use. These may include:
- Discomfort and Pain: Some users report discomfort, soreness, or pain when wearing a penis extender for extended periods.
- Skin Irritation: Prolonged use may lead to skin irritation, redness, or chafing at the point of contact with the device.
- Bruising: In rare cases, users may experience bruising of the penile shaft.
The Quick Extender Pro and other penis traction devices may provide some benefits for certain individuals, particularly those with Peyronie’s disease or those seeking modest increases in flaccid penile length. However, it’s important to temper expectations, as the scientific evidence supporting their efficacy is limited, and results can vary from person to person.
Additionally, safety and comfort are paramount when using such devices. Users should follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully and consult with a healthcare professional if they experience any adverse effects or discomfort.
Ultimately, whether the Quick Extender Pro works for you depends on your goals, expectations, and willingness to commit to consistent and potentially uncomfortable use. It’s advisable to approach such products with a critical mindset and consult a medical professional if you have concerns about your penile health or size.
Quick Extender Pro to Cure Peyronies Discease
Penis traction devices like the Quick Extender Pro can be used not only for potential penis lengthening but also for addressing penile curvature conditions such as Peyronie’s disease. Here’s how these devices may be used for penis straightening:
1. Consultation with a Healthcare Professional: Before attempting to use a penile traction device like the Quick Extender Pro for penile straightening, it is essential to consult with a healthcare professional, preferably a urologist or a specialist in sexual medicine. They can diagnose the nature and severity of your penile curvature and provide guidance on the most appropriate treatment options.
2. Diagnosis of Peyronie’s Disease: If you have been diagnosed with Peyronie’s disease, a condition characterized by fibrous scar tissue (plaque) in the penis that can cause curvature during erections, your healthcare provider may recommend various treatments. These treatments can include medications, injections, or surgery, depending on the severity of the condition.
3. Use of Penile Traction Device: In some cases, a healthcare provider may recommend the use of a penile traction device like the Quick Extender Pro as part of a treatment plan for Peyronie’s disease. The device is applied to the penis when it is flaccid, and it exerts gentle, continuous tension on the penile tissues. Over time, this tension may help to stretch and straighten the penis, particularly when used in conjunction with other therapies.
4. Follow Healthcare Provider’s Instructions: It is crucial to follow your healthcare provider’s instructions regarding the proper use of the penile traction device. They can provide specific guidance on duration, tension settings, and usage frequency based on your individual condition and needs.
5. Regular Monitoring: During the course of treatment, your healthcare provider will likely monitor your progress to assess whether the use of the penile traction device is effectively reducing the curvature and improving your condition.
6. Combination Therapy: Penile traction devices are often used in combination with other treatments for Peyronie’s disease. These may include medications (such as collagenase injections), oral supplements, or surgery, depending on the severity and response to treatment.
7. Patience and Consistency: Achieving a significant reduction in penile curvature with a traction device can take time, and results may vary among individuals. Consistency and patience are key factors in the success of this treatment approach.
It’s essential to emphasize that the use of a penile traction device for penile straightening should be conducted under the guidance and supervision of a healthcare professional. They can help determine if this method is suitable for your specific condition and provide personalized recommendations for your treatment plan. Additionally, addressing Peyronie’s disease and penile curvature often requires a multifaceted approach, so consult with a healthcare provider to explore all available treatment options.
Penis tration explained
Using the Quick Extender Pro requires careful assembly, attention to detail, and a focus on safety. By following this step-by-step guide, you can use the device effectively and comfortably. However, remember that, regardless of size, self-confidence, sexual health, and open communication with your partner remain essential aspects of a fulfilling and satisfying sex life.